Friday, March 20, 2009

New NEWS single Koi no ABO

There is a lot of news that I know I need to post about, but I'm on the final stretch of my finals week and have a final test and a eight page paper to write so it'll probably have to wait until tomorrow. That or I might just do it when I feel I need a break from all the school work.

But one piece of news that I just cannot wait to share is that finally NEWS will be releasing a new single. The single is titles Koi no ABO and is being used in the RUSS-K ad for the spring/summer clothing line. It's a bit of an interesting title as seeing ABO makes me think of blood types, which is pretty important in Japan as they believe there you can figure out someone's personality from their bloodtype. Koi of course is Love so I guess the title translates loosely to Love's ABO.

Johnny's net has just the very basic information up
about the single, which is the title and release date, April 29th. Hopefully they'll update soon with some more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment