Sunday, August 9, 2020

Idol Fandoms 2020: SixTONES

It makes me so happy that I can add SixTONES to my list of debuted groups that I follow. I am one of the fans that have been following the group back when they were just known by fans as the Bakaleya6 so it has been a lot of patient waiting for this.

I am very curious to how Johnny's plans on promoting the group overseas. There have been inroads made with the fact they have a presence on Youtube at least and from comments members have made they have all been studying English. But that seems to be the extent of things for now. It would be nice to have their music on streaming sites and available digitally, but who knows, that may be the next step. It can be difficult to figure out what Johnny's has planned sometimes.

But since I have followed the group so long I plan on following them for some time to come at least. And just hope that the wait for their third single will not be as long as the wait for their second single after the release of their debut single.

No comments:

Post a Comment