Friday, August 7, 2020

Idol Fandoms 2020: Kis-My-Ft2

If there was a group I would consider my comfort group it would be Kis-My-Ft2. They have been so steady for so long and more often than not I enjoy what they release and watching them. I may not be as passionate about them as some other Johnny's groups but there is a reason when I pulled back from following most of Johnny's I kept up with Kisumai still. 

The group also holds a sentimental value for me as well as they were the first Junior group I was a fan of that made it to debut as a group. They worked so hard to debut and I am so happy that they have found a good amount of success as a debuted group. And I swear every time I find that I have not been enjoying their recent releases they then come out with a song or songs that pull me right back in. 

I cannot believe that next year they will be celebrating their 10th debut anniversary. But I also cannot wait to see what they do for it. I just hope things will be better in the world so they can go all out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment