Monday, August 17, 2020

Hey! Say! JUMP's Your Song

 Johnny's apparently decided that Hey! Say! JUMP fans have deep pocket books as they have announced a new release. This time it is a single that will come in the usual two limited editions and one regular edition. The title track, Your Song, will be theme song for the TV drama series Risky Futari -K2-, which Yamada Ryosuke stars in.


The first limited edition comes with a CD with the title track and an exclusive B-side track to the edition, as well as a DVD with the music video and making of footage.


The second limited edition also comes with a CD with the title track and its own exclusive B-side track. There is also a DVD that will have bonus video footage, though it is not listed what exactly that will be.


The limited edition is just the CD but not only has the title track but also three B-sides exclusive to this version as well as karaoke tracks for all four songs on the single. 



I am rather surprised that we are getting another HSJ release. Their last single was released in July and then a concert DVD/BD release in August so having another single in September does not give fans a lot of time between releases. Especially as both singles come with five B-sides each, so that is a lot of new music. When they announced the new song, Your Song, a couple of days ago I had assumed that it would be a track on a double A-side that would be coming out in at least a couple of months. 

Despite being taken off guard I know I will still be picking up the single, though I hope I can get the limited editions as it is going to have to wait for my next paycheck. And since I listened to the preview of the song floating around I am really looking forward to this single as I really enjoy the song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment