Saturday, October 10, 2009

A mix bag of topics.

Okay, I think I need some help as I somehow I forget how to read dates last night and didn't realize that the Team Batista SP was Friday night, not tonight (Saturday night). That makes me rather sad, as I really wanted to see it.

In other news, Kis-My-Ft2 will be on Music Station, on their own, to perform their new song Tension. MSta just updated their line up list for October 16th, and Kis-My-Ft2 is on it. This is great news for the group, as while Juniors will perform from time to time on MSta, it's usually several groups of them together like earlier in the summer or with a debuted group like Kisumai's little bit of Firebeat before Tackey performed his latest single last month. Solo Junior group performances are a true rarity. If I'm not mistaken the only other Junior group that got to be on MSta without having a cd to release was KAT-TUN, so I have a lot of hope that this is indeed a sign that Johnny's is preparing Kisumai for a debut. Hopefully I'm not wrong, but I don't see what other reason they would have for giving Kisumai such an oppurtunity.

And changing to topic again, it looks like Question? has changed out members. Lead vocalist and guitarist Yonemura Daijiro has left Johnny's all together and Goto Hiromi (the violinist) has been added to the group. Apparently Yonemura left a couple of months ago at least, he's nowhere to be seen in the magazine shoots for October and Goto is with the group starting with the November magazine issues and appeared with the group in the Junior ni Q segment of the October 4th episode of Shounen Club.

There was no official word about Yonemura leaving so there are rumors about it. Quite a few speculating that Johnny's pushed him out of the group and he decided he would rather leave the agency altogether if he had to leave the group. And fans of the group are blaming Uchi Hiroki for this, as Goto isn't taking Yonemura's spot (plus at the last Junior concert he was already showing up with the group playing his violin), but in a way Uchi is, as he's been the one singing with the group as the lead vocals (like with his song 3 Piece). Of course in the end it's just rumor and remain so until someone involved in the matter actually says something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment