Thursday, October 15, 2009

Snow Prince official website updates

The official website for the upcoming movie Snow Prince, starring Morimoto Shintarou, is up and with some nice bits of content. You can see for yourself by clicking on the Snow Prince clock that is on the side of my blog, which is a fun little accessory you can get from clicking the piano icon on the site.

Of course they most exciting this up is the longer trailer for the movie which has information for the movie's theme song for the movie, Snow Prince sung by Snow Prince Gasshoudan (or Snow Prince Choir). I'm rather not surprised by this information and expect to see the official announcement with pre-order links for the single by the end of the month, as I see it being an early December release with the movie hitting theaters on December 12th. Because I can't see Johnny's passing up the chance to make some money and of course promote their current Golden Junior.

I do find it a bit sad that with such a single Shintarou with his undebted Junior group will have more cd releases this year than his older brother and his debuted group.

On another note, as my local theater isn't taking pre-sales for the movie I think I'll be going to one of the theaters in Shibuya that is for this movie. Mainly because I think the box of colored pencils you get for getting a pre-sale ticket is cute, not to mention rather practical. Though I don't know if I could get myself to actually use them. XD;;

No comments:

Post a Comment