Friday, October 16, 2009

Kis-My-Ft2 on Music Station impressions

So I just finished watching Music Station, as Kis-My-Ft2 is the final act to perform on the show. If you follow my twitter then you can see I've been tweeting throughout the program.

I missed Mini MSte, I'm really bad about that as it begins a few minutes before 8PM and I can never remember which channel I need to change the TV to. So if they were on that or not I didn't see. But they were the last act to come on stage at the beginning but got some of the loudest screams from the audience.

For most of the program they were wearing costumes that resembled street clothes. Lots of faded black jean material with white and red pieces of clothes and accessories. They sat in the bleacher seats with the rest of the artists for the program, except when they left to change outfits for the performance.

After they changed clothes they came out to talk with the hosts. The outfits they were wearing were pink suits, though you could only really see the pants at first, with writing all over them. Over the suits they had long white coats with red trim. Kitayama, Fujigaya and Tamamori where all wearing hats. The hats were balck and red, except Tamamori was wearing the head dress. I kinda wanted to take that off of him and burn it, as it doesn't look good at all. Also they all had their new white roller skates on.

The song definitely fits it's title of Tension, as it's the kind of song that brings up the tension of an atmosphere. The group get a lot of chances to show off their skating skills, though Kitayama almost fell on his rear near the beginning of the song. There were no other near mishaps from what was shown on camera, which was rather impressive with them repeatedly jumping off the middle ramp. And about halfway throughout the song the coats come off so you can see the pink suits more clearly. Too bad the hatsheaddress couldn't have gone as well.

Of course the main three of Fujigaya, Kitayama and Tamamori got the main focus but each member got a bit of time to shine with the various skating moves they did.

Overall I thought it was a great performance. And I was so excited when in one of the subtitles on the show before they went to a commercial break brought up KAT-TUN in connection to Kisumai. If just because I can't help but hope this means Johnny's truly is setting them up for a debut next.

No comments:

Post a Comment