Thursday, October 22, 2009

Shibuya Scramble ads

Well the other day I was in Shibuya and from the Scramble took a couple of photos of the Johnny's ads that had been put up since the last time I was there.

First one, and the one easiest to spot, is for Yamapi's solo single Loveless, as well as his solo concerts.



What I find interesting is that you can see that they left some of the promotions for NYC boys up as well, so I guess Johnny's still wants to ring out some more sales from that single.


And the other ad I spotted was for Kinki Kids' upcoming single, Swan Song. This one you have to look down one of the streets to see, but it's still hard to miss when you look in that direction. And the place they have it up also at one time sported and ad for Nakayama Yuma w/B.I.Shadow, though Yuma was the only face on the ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment