Friday, October 2, 2009

17th Poll Results

Well school has started up for me again. My schedule looks pretty much the same as last semester, though I'll probably be spending more time with my Japanese. But I guess I can say Johnny's is helpful with this as I can practice my Japanese by watching them on TV/at concerts and reading about them in magazines. XD

But enough personal stuff, the poll is over so it's result time. This time broken into two categories for the answer to the second question.

Group that got people into Johnny's and they are the favorite group.

Hey! Say! JUMP: 50
NEWS: 43
Arashi: 28
KAT-TUN: 21
Tokio: 11
Juniors: 11
Kinki Kids: 3
Kanjani8: 2
Tackey & Tsubasa: 2
SMAP: 1
V6: 0
Daisempai: 0

Group that got people into Johnny's and they aren't the favorite group.

KAT-TUN: 13
NEWS: 12
Arashi: 7
Hey! Say! JUMP: 4
Daisempai: 1
Kinki Kids: 1
Kanjani8: 1
Tokio: 0
Juniors: 0
Tackey & Tsubasa: 0
V6: 0
SMAP: 0


So it looks like it's the younger groups that tend to bring in the most new Johnny's fans though they also seem to have the highest rate of people switching to other groups later on.

I'll keep this new poll a bit simpler and ask, What do you think Yamapi's solo concert will be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment