Friday, October 9, 2009

More tour dates for Kis-My-Ft2 & Nakaken and Takada Sho in Team Basista SP

I'm happy that I got to come back home from school with such great news as Kis-My-Ft2 has had added tour dates and shows added to their current tour. Not only are there going to be more shows at venues like Yokohama, which has gone up from three to five shows, but a new city has been added to the tour, Nagoya. Also they will be returning to Sendai at the end of November for more concerts. In total there are nine new shows added to the tour, which isn't bad at all for a Junior group's first concert tour at all.

Johnny's net concert schedule. (Japanese only.)

And I'm not sure how this escaped my knowledge, but Nakajima Kento and Takada Sho will have roles in the Team Batista drama SP tomorrow night on Fuji TV at 9PM. I found this information out from the November issue of Wink Up that I just picked up today. I'll definetly see about watching the SP, even though I've never seen the original drama for it. But I looked up some information about it and it looks like it would be an interesting drama to watch.

From the WU article it looks like Nakaken plays a hospital patient, he's in the hospital clothes and gets to look like he's hooked up to medical machines. Not sure exactly what Takada's role is, but I'm going to assume a friend of Nakaken's character.

Fuji TV website for the SP. (Japanese only.)

And I'll probably translate the fresh Junior page from this WU issue later today. I need to run some errands first.

No comments:

Post a Comment