Tuesday, October 20, 2009

18th poll results

Since I need to do this I'm going to quickly post the poll results so I can finally start up the next poll.


What do you think Yamapi's solo concert will be like?

Beyond awesome. 37

Ok. 23

Haven't a clue. 23

Borefest. 10


I guess it will be interesting to see how the concerts turn out in the end. There was at least enough interest for Johnny's to add one more day so hopefully it won't disappoint.

The next poll question is taken from my frustration of Hey! Say! JUMP not releasing any new cds so far this year. Honestly I believe they should have already done so, as back when they came out with Jounetsu JUMP I thought it would have been the perfect time for a new single as they could have included Yuuki 100% and Yumeiro on the single as those songs had just come out to be theme songs for an anime series. So my question to all is, Should Jounetsu JUMP have been released as a single?

No comments:

Post a Comment