Friday, October 16, 2009

Hey! Say! JUMP Winter Tour dates up & random silly

Johnny's net has updated with the dates and locations for Hey! Say! JUMP's winter tour for this year/next year. The December shows will be in Osaka and Nagoya, while the January shows are all in the Yokohama Arena.

Because of his musical, She Loves Me, Yabu will not be at the December shows and will be missing from the final two Yokohama Arena shows. So out of the currently scheduled 14 shows there will only be seven of them with the full ten members of the group.

I'll probably see about going to one of the Yokohama concerts, and I hope they will have proper uchiwas for the group and not the same one for each sub-unit that the summer concerts had. In fact I hope they won't recycle the concert goods as they did with the summer tour and Tokyo Dome concert goods. If Johnny's won't give a new music release I think at least new concert goods would be nice.

And on a completely different note. I found this robot generator program online and of course I decided to try it out using the names of Johnny's groups. I think the NEWS one I did turned out rather appropiate for the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment