Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hey! Say! JUMP Fanclub messages

Ok, I'm back in Japan and I feel like it won't take long to get back into the swing of things. It probably helps that somehow I managed to avoid the worst of jetlag with just never getting a normal sleep pattern down while back in the States. In any case I found some mail waiting for me when I came back. I received some things from the Junior fanclub, Kis-My-Ft2 and Takizawa Kakumei balloting forms, as well as a form for joining the new Hey! Say! JUMP Fanclub.

As I only have about half a year left in Japan I'm going to have to pass on joining the new fanclub. If I ever return to live here for a year or more I'll probably go ahead and join, but until then it looks like I'm back to having to get HSJ tickets the usual way I have been.

With the form for joining the fanclub there are also short messages from each member of the group. I surprised myself by pretty much being able to read and understand almost all of Takaki Yuya's message. (For the curious he just talks a bit about going to the beach a lot during the summer and asks if people know about wake boarding.) Not so surprised with being able to do the same with Yamada Ryosuke's as his is pretty much just a plug for his upcoming drama special and a line they all say in almost the same words about the fanclub 「Hey!Say!JUMPのファンクラブができます!」(Hey! Say! JUMP's fanclub is created!). I haven't really tried to read the other's yet.

And here is the photo I took of it. I'm not sure if I'll try to translate it all or not yet, though I'm thinking I should so I can practice my Japanese and the handwriting looks legible enough for me to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment