Thursday, September 3, 2009

15th poll results

I kinda forgot I still had this to do. But I'm finally getting myself on a regular schedule and since I don't really have anything to do I'll hopefully be getting getting back on a post a day schedule again soon.

On to the poll results for, Who from YuBIS would you be most heartbroken over not debuting?

Nakajima Kento 30

Matsumura Hokuto 28

Kikuchi Fuma 21

Nakayama Yuma 10

Kochi Yugo 2


I'm personally happy to see that Hokuto has a good amount of fans, as he's quickly become my favorite member of the group. Though Nakaken is a very close second. It's so hard not to love that boy. Though I find there really isn't a member of the group I don't like. They're all just adorable and I really wish them the best of luck and that in the end they all do get to debut, preferably all together.

Next question is a general question that I'm just curious about is 'Where do you think the next international Johnny's concert should be?' I've made the answers the populated continents so the list of answers will be short and I figure it should cover most of the globe that way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment