Monday, September 21, 2009

Arashi week on NTV

It looks like Johnny's isn't the only one celebrating Arashi's 10th anniversary. NTV has announced that they plan to give the group a full week of special appearances on their various programs in November and will end the week with a special Arashi program.

According to the news report the total run time of the programs that will have at least one member guesting in will be 50 hours added together. So if you don't think you've gotten enough of the group yet then hopefully this will help fill your Arashi needs.

Tokyograph article. (English)

And while I'm happy for Arashi that they're getting so much attention after being one of those groups that tended to get overlooked in their earlier days I can't help but feel a bit sorry for those groups that are currently being overlooked. Especially Tokio as this year is their 15th anniversary and they really haven't gotten anything special to celebrate it from Johnny's. But I guess they at least have a concert tour despite only releasing one single all year so far, and I know I'm glad that I'll be going to their first concert for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment