Friday, September 18, 2009

Upcoming Johnny's releases

It looks like this is a popular time for Johnny's to announce new releases for the next month or two. So far there is a new Kinki Kids single on it's way, titled Swan Song, to go with their million selling best album Arashi has a DVD with all the PVs they've ever had, including the animated version of Believe, and the latest announcement is the Hey! Say! JUMP official 1st photo album that will come with a special message DVD that was first announced at the Tokyo Dome concert on September 13th.


cdjapan has all these up for pre-order at the links below.


I think the only thing I wish I could change or add with this batch of upcoming releases is for Hey! Say! JUMP to have a single or album, but at least they're releasing something I guess. That and I think it's about time NEWS and Kanjani8 had their next single released. Though I have a feeling that Kanjani8 will be getting one in a couple of months with two of their members starring in a fall drama, so I think there's a good chance of them doing the theme song for that. I just hope NEWS gets to release something too around that time, even though they'll probably have to make a gap between releases for the two groups so Nishikido Ryo doesn't get too overworked.

No comments:

Post a Comment