Monday, September 28, 2009

NEWS Live Diamond DVD!!!! & more on Yamapi's new solo cd

You must forgive me but I believe this is worth fangirling over if you're a NEWS fangirl like me. I mean I had so given up any hope of this concert tour being released on DVD so seeing the e-mail from cdjapan with it listed has me feeling so giddy. Seriously this has just made my day and will make having to start up school again in a few days much more bearable.

Not only that but the DVD release actually looks like it was worth the wait, or at least the LE version of it. And I am quite amused that the DVD is using footage from Osaka while the Kanjani8 DVD for the Puzzle tour used footage from the Tokyo Dome. For some reason it just seems like the locations chosen for these two releases got mixed up. XD

Though looking at the information Johnny's net has up for the release there will be at least documentary footage for all their other tour stops. And the thing that really has me psyched up is the Special Reel, where each member has made music clips of their solo songs. So get Masuda with Superman, Tegoshi with Ai Nante, Shige with Sha la la Tamborine, Koyama with Love Addiction, Ryo with code and Yamapi with MOLA (R-midwest REMIX).

I am so excited for this release! November 4th can't come soon enough!


And I'll be lying if I didn't say that Yamapi's solo single has me a bit more interested now that more information is out on it. And it looks like Johnny's found a way for me to buy two versions of it, as I am a complete sucker for bonus tracks, even if they aren't all that great. And according to Johnny's net with the track listings between the three cds there are seven new songs (which would be a mini album if released all on the same disc) so with all the the past solo songs Yamapi has had he does have about an album's worth of songs to sing for his concert.


Also the information for his concert is up. The first day is one show while the next two days have two shows each day. I will probably end up going as Yamapi is still the only member of NEWS I have yet to see since being in Japan and going to Johnny's events.

Oh Johnny's, you have made this NEWS fan quite happy. Now get in gear for Hey! Say! JUMP and I won't have anything I would feel like complaining about too much about anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment