Monday, September 14, 2009

Some news updates

Sorry for the inactivity the past couple of days. Made last minute plans to visit friends before I returned to Japan. Today is my last full day home before I begin my trip home which will get me back in Japan on Thursday. But before I go I know I need to get around to finishing some things up here first, which includes catching up with the recent Johnny's related news.

First off it looks like Matsumoto Jun will be returning to the small screen as he is one of the actors listed to be a part of a special Fuji TV drama that is being made to celebrate the TV station's 50th anniversary. The drama will air over three nights in the spring of 2010 and MatsuJun will play one of 5 siblings in the drama, which is set in the 1940's-1960's.

Tokyograph article.
(English)


Ikuta Toma has been announced to be starring in another movie, Seaside Motel, which will be released in theaters in Japan sometime in 2010. The movie is based off a manga series by the same name and began filming last month in August.

Tokyograph article. (English)


And some different kind of news, it was announced that Inohara Yoshihiko (V6) and his wife, actress Seto Asaka, are expecting their first child. Asaka has been four and a half months pregnant and has begun to slow down her work schedule in preperation for the upcoming birth, which is being reported should be in March of 2010.

Tokyograph article.
(English)

No comments:

Post a Comment