Thursday, September 24, 2009

16th poll results

I need to get better at remembering when I have set my polls to end. But I was having some trouble thinking of a new topic that I hadn't done to death before. But before moving onto that, the results of this latest one.

Where do you think the next international Johnny's concert should be?

Asia - 61

North America - 49

Europe - 33

Australia - 4

South America - 1

Africa - 0

Not surprised with the responses really, as Johnny's has actually spread out into Asia a bit so they would be more well known there than anywhere else in the world. And this being an English language blog I figured there would be a fair amount of people from North America and Europe. And I'm happy to see a few votes for Australia, as even though I lived most of my life in the U.S. I was born in Australia so I have some lingering Auzzie pride. ^__^

As I've entered a nostalgic phase, thinking back when I got into Johnny's a little over two yeas ago, this question entered my mind and I felt it would be something worth asking. Which group got you into Johnny's & are they your favorite? Daisempai, are of course any of the Johnny's acts before SMAP's debut (Shounentai, Hikaru Genji, Kondo Masahiko, etc...) and Juniors can be any of the Juniors or Junior groups past and present.

No comments:

Post a Comment