Friday, February 6, 2009

Upcoming Spring butai

Well Johnny's net has a couple of new entries in its butai (stage performance as in plays and musicals) section.

The first being a play for Junior Toushin Yoshikazu, who hasn't been seen for some time. I think most people remember him for being the first fifth member of A.B.C. when they were aptly named A.B.C. & Toushin Yoshikazu. His play is called Ashita Blog (Tomorrow Blog) and from April 1st through May 9th will be performed in Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Okinawa and Nagoya.

The butai that has just been but up on the site is another Takizawa Hideaki butai, which right now is titled simply, Takizawa Hideaki Butai. I'm sure eventually the name will be changed. It will only be performed in Tokyo and the first show will be March 29th, then it will run until April 25th.

I'm thinking that since I have no way of being able to attend Romeo & Juliet to see Shoon (I'd be in Tokyo for the Osaka shows and the train ticket would cost about $300 if I tried to go) I might just see about going to this Tackey butai if it has Kis-My-Ft2 playing major roles in it. Though I'd probably go for the cheap tickets as I'm sure I won't have much money to spend that first month I'm in Japan, so attempting to save money is a must. I guess I'll just have to see what happens when there's more information about it and what my finances look like at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment