Sunday, February 22, 2009

J-Rock Live Tour '09

I know this time last year I wasn't paying much attention to all the Johnny's concerts, but I have the feeling that the rock groups are doing more this year than they had last year. Not only do they have the concerts with Matchy this month, but they have a one-off concert next month for White Day, and then now a new concert series has been announced over at Johnny's net, J-Rock Live Tour '09, from March 29th to April 29th.

It is listed to be six concerts in total with Question?, FiVe, and Flat Five Flowers listed as the performers. And this time it will be in four different cities in Japan, Hokkaido, Tokyo, Aichi and Hiroshima.

This makes me wonder if Johnny's is trying to amp up these groups for an eventual debut or just feel like that they have enough fans that they might as well let them have their own concerts. I guess time will tell in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment