Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back again.

I'm sorry for disappearing for the past couple of days. I had mid-terms and just didn't have the time to update. And it just figures news starts popping up when I'm busy like that. -__-;

First off it's being reported that Shigeaki from NEWS will be starring in a play coming this late spring/ early summer called, Seminar. The Tokyo run will be from May 17th - June 3rd. And then it changes venues to Osaka from June 9th - June 14th.

This has me very excited as I love Shige and I now have a very real chance of seeing him onstage for this play. Hopefully I'll still have money for it with KAT-TUN having their concerts in May as well.

Also Johnny's net has put up information for the 'second part' of Uchi's solo concerts. He'll be performing in the Tokyo Budokan on March 7th and 8th. It hasn't been mentioned which Juniors will be performing with him but I'm sure it'll be at least close to the line up he had for the Tokyo concerts for 'part 1' of his concerts.

It's that time for news about the next season's dramas come out. First is that SMAP's Goro Inagaki will have a drama special based on his late night variety show Goro's Bar. It will have the same cast as the show and will have fellow SMAP member Takaya Kimura as a guest appearence.

Tokyograph article. (English)

Next is that it looks like there won't be a season without someone from Arashi having a drama. This time it's Matsumoto Jun's turn again with the TBS drama Smile, that will co-star Aragaki Yui. Apparently his character is supposed to be half-Japanese, half-Filipino, which makes me go o.O as he doesn't look half-Filipino at all.

Blog with further information. (English)

No comments:

Post a Comment