Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hey! Say! JUMP Spring Concert 2009

Johnny's net has updated with information for the spring concerts for Hey! Say! JUMP. The most eye catching thing about this news is that Hey! Say! 7 will have their own concerts. I only hope that later BEST also get to hold their own concerts sometime after these concerts. I mean I like HS7 but I want to see more of HSB.

One thing I noticed is that there's a sizable gap of time between the Osaka concerts, the last on April 5th, and the Hiroshima concert, April 19th. It's a bit odd to see such a gap unless there's something planned for that time, and I'm personally betting that it will be a new cd release (finally!). I mean it makes sense to have new material to promote with a new concert, most of Johnny's other acts have their concerts based off their albums. HSJ has yet to release an album but they have tended to time their concerts so far after a new single at least.

Because of the dates and locations in the end I won't really have a chance to see them this time. But I'm not as heart broken about it as I thought I would be, but I think that's mainly because I figure at least I'll be in the right place at the right time for a HSB concert, which I'd die to see. And I'm still hoping that if I'm right and that gap is for a new release promotion it won't be just a new single, but rather a new single and their debut album. Johnny's can't posibbly make us wait much longer for that, or at least that's what I'm hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment