Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time Capsule: October 15th, 2007

I've been going through some of my old LJ entries and stumbled across a couple of Johnny's related onces from when I was just getting into Johnny's and Juniors that I wanted to put up on this blog so I can find them easier to remind myself what a newbie I was back then. XD I mean I can't believe I wrote some of what I did because I know so much better now then I did back then. But I guess we all have to start somewhere.

This one is mainly Kis-My-Ft2 love with comments about other Johnny's on the side. I had to update the links though as almost all the videos have been taken done since then.

15OCT2007

"Since the original Hey!Say! 7 got me to pay attention to the Juniors of JE I've been finding new JE boys that have caught my attention from them, instead of looking at the other debuted groups. I had been trying to learn more about Ya Ya Yah but the creation of Hey!Say! JUMP has put the future of that group in very murky waters. (I really wish JE would come out and say if Yax3 and JJExpress are actually disbanded now or not with half their members moved into HSJ.) So I've been putting those efforts into learning more about one of the untouched Jr. groups of that shake up, Kis My Ft2. They're one of the older Jr. groups age wise with the oldest member being 22 and the youngest 16, so I don't feel like so much a pedo liking them as I do with HSJ. XD;;;

Kis My Ft2 is kinda like the Jr. version of KAT-TUN, except they get along. XD But they use sexy as a main portion of their image besides roller skates. (And I kid you not about the roller skates, they do indeed perform skating around the stage which you can see in this clip.)

And if you need a sample of what their sexy image looks like this is most definitely the best clip to see it in. You seriously have to be blind not to see it in that performance and maybe deaf too as the fangirl screams get pretty loud at the hip shakes and bouncing. XD

And here are some more clips since it doesn't seem right to be pimping them without a spamming of youtube clips. Also for more information about the group check out the LJ comm for them, .

Ready & Inori performance

A Medley of Kis My Ft2 songs

Kis My Me Mine performance

Good-bye, Thank You performance

I'm really hoping that since Johnny left the group untouched when he put together that they will managed to eventually debut together. Like maybe in a couple of years when the youngest member is 18 or something. Of course I have to admit part of the reason I want the group to debut together whole is partially News related as the two members left over from KKKity (Koyama, Kato and Kusano's group when they were Jrs.) got placed into Kis My Ft2. One of them quit JE but the other one is still there and I think it would be great if he got to debut like his old group members. And I don't think Johnny will refuse to debut anymore Showa era boys even though he's said Showa is useless, because he's putting Koyama as a co-host on Hi! Hey! Say!, HSB's TV program, with Yabu and Hikaru. So if a Showa can co-host a Heisei program I'm sure the Showas in the Jrs still have a chance to debut or there will be a lot of Jrs quitting.

On a somewhat similar note I have begun to actually kinda want to know more about KAT-TUN. Junno with his golden locks really caught my attention and I think I'm beginning to like him. XD The only problem though is that all KAT-TUN fans seem to talk about is Jin and Kame and I don't care to much about them, except that Jin and Yamapi are obvious sharing a brain between them which is probably why they seem to have half the IQ of normal people. XD"


Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY Murakami Shingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment