Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Wading through the tomato sea: LLSIF tiering

About a couple of days after the latest Love Live School Idol Festival event began I decided that I was going to tier for it. Of course trying for T1 is above what I feel I can accomplish and honestly being in T2 is just as good for me as I mainly want the second copy to idolize the card.

I still do not feel quite recovered but at least I can say that I was successful. And I even managed to get some sleep that night. But my arms feel tired from the constant grinding for several nights in a row and I am quite happy to not have to worry about letting LP go to waste.
Tiering was not the only goal I succeeded in as I finally was able to completely clear all the event point prizes for the first time. It was a big help to get those loveca from the prizes as I ended up not having to get into the loveca I am trying to save up to scout for the dancer set.

I am quite happy to have this Umi honestly. She may not be a favorite character but I much prefer her idolized version over her non-idolized version. And one of my favorite sets is the dancer set and her outfit here is the same theme and looks just as lovely.

But Maki is the true prize and I love this card so much. Both versions of it, and with 4.0 I can enjoy both with this whenever I want. I still end up smiling just thinking about having this card and all teh soreness and tiredness feels worth it.

The only events I want to even think about tiering that I know are coming up are the Rin token event and the first two challenge fests that of course feature Maki and Rin. Other than that I want to take it easy with tiers outside of making sure to get into T3 for the ones like the upcoming Chika/Riko token event so I can at least get one copy of each event card.

No comments:

Post a Comment