Saturday, August 20, 2016

Uta no Prince-sama Best Guys

Since I did this for Love Live it only felt right to do this for the idol game that started it all for me.

 My best guy for STARISH is Aijima Cecil. He is such a precious child and I love how he seems to exist on a completely different level than the rest of the group. Which should be no surprise as he starts out being cursed to be stuck in the form of a cat. And he's also an actual prince. But I love his whimsical attitude and the way he plays off the other members of the group.

I have no clear second favorite of the group. Instead it rotates between Shinomiya Natsuki, Ichinose Tokiya and Ittoki Otoya.

For Quartet Night Kurosaki Ranmaru is the top of my list. I admit originally just the fact that he had a rock sound attached to his songs was what interested me at first but his back story and character won me over completely. And I love that despite having a prickly demure he can still get flustered at times and seems to be still be trusting.

I really have no other from the group that I like more than the rest. Kotobuki Reiji comes the closest but he's a distant second at best.

I am looking forward to the next season of the anime series to be properly introduced to STARISH's rival group HEAVENS and see if I end up with a favorite from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment