Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Kamenashi Drama

It has been announced that in the winter drama season (which begins in January) Kamenashi Kazuya will star in a manga based drama, Kami no Shizuku. The manga is about wine tasting and has been running since 2004 and is still ongoing. It will air at 10PM on NTV on Tuesdays. No other members of the cast have been announced of yet.

Tokyograph article. (English)
Anime News Network article. (English)

It seems like winter will be KAT-TUN's drama season to shine with two members getting lead roles in drama. I have a feeling that one of these dramas will have a theme song by the group, and I would guess it would be Kami no Shizuku as it just seems to be the kind of drama that would suit such a tie-in better.

Not sure if I will give this drama a shot or not. I think I'll have to see who is in the rest of the cast to make my decision as I'm really not a Kame fan so him alone won't make me want to watch a drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment