Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Nakamaru & Masuda to star in a drama

Well announcements for the winter drama season, which begins in January, are beginning to show up.

Just today/yesterday (depending which time zone you're in) it was announced that KAT-TUN's Nakamaru and NEWS' Masuda will be starring in a drama together, titled Rescue ~ 特別高度救助隊 (Rescue~Tokubetsu Koudo Kyuujyotai). It is scheduled for the Saturday 8PM slot that currently the drama Bloody Monday is running in on TBS.

I'm rather happy to see Nakamaru and Masuda in a drama together because they are friends and also because they aren't the ones normally picked to be in a drama from their groups. I'm not sure if I'll be watching this drama as it sounds a bit Code Blue-ish with it being a drama to focus on a specialized rescue team and those kind of dramas don't normally interest me. I guess it'll depend what else will be airing in the winter season whether or not I'll give it a shot.

The Sanspo article that announced this news. (In Japanese only.)

Tokyograph article.
(In English.)

No comments:

Post a Comment