Sunday, January 11, 2015

Thennary Speaks - Episode 35: 2015 Anticipation List

I think from now on I will be splitting topics like this up by category as I cannot seem to keep these short.

For anyone interested in a certain topic a basic breakdown is;

MCU

Other TV and movies (Sleepy Hollow, Parks & Recreation, Tomorrowland, Inside Out, The Jungle Book and Star Wars)

U.S. music artists (Kelly Clarkson)

Japanese music artists (B'z and Little Glee Monster)

Johnny's (NEWS, TOKIO, Kis-My-Ft2, Johnny's WEST, Nakayama Yuma, FIVB 2015 debut)

H!P (Morning Musume '15, Country Girls, ANGERME & Berryz Kobo)

Other J-idol (Chu-Z)

U.S. comics (Ms. Marvel and Archie reboot)

Manga/anime (Sailor Moon Crystal, One Piece and watching more in general)


2 comments:

  1. This is a long overdue comment!

    Thank you for making this video. I love these; they're such a good way to find out about things you might not have known were coming.

    In particular, thanks to both you and my dad I've added "Agent Carter" to the DVR. I don't really like "Agents of Shield", but the commercials for Carter and both of your thoughts got me. I had also forgotten about both the "Jungle Book" and "Inside Out" movies, which are both on my maybe-radar now.

    (I'm curious: do you also watch western cartoons?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have a long overdue response to go with it.

      You are very welcome and I am glad you find it useful.

      Agent Carter is great and different enough I think plenty of those who didn't care for AoS still could find themselves enjoying the mini-series. Apparently after I made the video it was announced that "Jungle Book" won't come out until 2016 now. Rather bummed about that as I don't want to have to wait longer for it. At least I should everything else on my list to look forward to.

      (Every once in a while. Avatar the Last Airbender was the last I was really into, though I know I need to get around to watching Korra at some point.)

      Delete