Sunday, January 25, 2015

Blog Updates 25JAN2015

While I made a video for most of this there are some things that are going to be specific for this blog that I want to address about the schedule changes. Especially as I have started a second channel that I will be posting videos here on.

First up for the changes to the Thennary Nak channel I am dropping the Sequentialdility videos from it. I just do not have the time for them as I have a new job that will have me working more hours and I have not been able to keep them on schedule for a while now. Instead I will do an end of month video to briefly go over all the new comics that have come out.

I will be adding a couple of new series, more Episode Thoughts but branching out for more anime and J-dramas. Then a monthly series to do a round-up of news for the J-idols that I actively follow. So the scheduling for the channel should look like this:

Weekly Schedule for Thennary Nak channel

Sunday: Berryz Kobo PV react (2 videos)
Monday: anime/J-drama episode thoughts (1 video)
Tuesday: Sleepy Hollow episode thoughts/Berryz Kobo PV react (1/2 video(s))
Wednesday: Agent Carter/Agents of SHIELD episode thoughts (1 video)
Thursday: Berryz Kobo PV react (1 video)
Friday: nothing (possibly One Piece episode thoughts in the future)
Saturday: Sailor Moon Crystal episode thoughts (1st&3rd Saturdays of the month)/Thennary Speaks/Monthly Idol News (last Saturday of the month)/Berryz Kobo PV react (2 videos)

Monthly: Monthly Comic Book Roundup (after the last Wednesday of the month)
Other non-scheduled video series: Rant & Rave, unpacking, Introducing, PV react videos

I have up to the start of March scheduled out, though I think there may be a couple things to be added still but I should be doing that soon.


I have a second channel for my Sequentialdility reviews that can be found here. I am still in the process of moving the videos over as that is requiring having to reupload all the videos which of course takes time. I will be putting up new reviews eventually but with no assigned schedule for those.

The only exception is that I have been working on a project since this summer for reviewing older Marvel Comics runs: Fantastic Four, Amazing Spider-Man, X-Men and Avengers specifically. I want to start posting those every Monday to keep with the Marvel Monday title I created for them and since I've decided to go with one video a week for now I have about a year's worth covered. I plan on starting that in the near future, not completely sure when though.

That all said I will be posting all the videos from both channels on this blog. I will just update the Sequentialdility posts with the new channel videos but all new videos for that channel will go up mixed in with the new videos for Thennary Nak. I just do not want to create yet another blog for videos when this one does not get much traffic anyway.

And I think that just about covers all of that. Hopefully this will be the balance that I have been looking for, especially once I am done with the Berryz Kobo PV reacts and I go back to one or two PV reacts for the following groups I will be doing for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment