Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Catching up with ANGERME

ANGERME is another group I have at least kept up with when it comes to their releases if nothing else. Which is probably why I missed the news of the addition of a new member.

From what I have learned about Kasahara Momona is that I have the desire to protect her from the haters. Honestly it surprised me to see so much dislike leveled at her, especially since she was only 12 years old. Certainly there is room for improvement but it feels like there are some that refuse to give her the chance to get better.

Kamikokuryo Moe is just precious in my eyes. She is so adorable and is fitting in so well with the rest of the group. Her performance level is getting pretty strong and she is comfortable enough with the other girls to move at the same pace of weirdness the group is known for.

It sadly is not smooth sailing for the group currently as one of the members, Aikawa Maho, is on hiatus for medical reasons. She has been diagnosed with panic disorder and is getting treatment for it. No word when she is expected to be back.

It is good to know that Maho is getting treatment and putting health before being an idol. H!P seems to be rather good with giving their idols the breaks they need to recover. Of course it is worrying on whether or not Maho is going to be able to return in the end.


ANGERME was a surprise to me with how much I liked the group but they have held my interest and I look forward to what the future holds for them. While I am still sad that one of my favorite members, Tamura Meimi, graduated I know she is following her dream and doing well so I am at peace with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment