Monday, March 20, 2017

Kis-My-Colosseum

To my surprise Kis-My-Ft2 will be releasing a new album on May 3rd, titled MUSIC COLOSSEUM. Since they only had two singles between this album and their previous one I was expecting something later in the year. Especially since they just released that second single as well. The album has three different versions, two limited and a regular edition.

The limited edition type A comes with the usual DVD with a PV of one of the songs off the album as well as a making of documentary. It has yet to be announced what that song will be.


The limited edition type B also comes with a DVD. What exactly will be on the DVD is unknown as the contents is only 


The regular edition is just the usual CD and it will come with four bonus songs that are not on the other two editions. Three of the songs are solos for Kitayama Hiromitsu, Fujigaya Taisuke and Tamamori Yuta, while the fourth is full group song.



While I was not expecting an album from Kisumai I will not complain too much. I welcome more music from the group, especially since they have not released so much in the past year.

I am disappointed that KiFT are the only ones getting solo songs once again. I really thought the group was moving past that kind of thing with all seven members getting solos on their previous album, I Scream. This feels like a step back. I hope the next album lets everyone have solo songs again as it really let everyone shine for I Scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment