Monday, January 11, 2016

Buono! returns!


It was announced earlier this month that Buono! is going to have a concert at Nippon Budokan August 25th of this year. The group will have the groups of the members, C-ute for Suzuki Airi, Country Girls for Tsugunaga Momoko and whatever Natsuyaki Miyabi's group that they seem to still be trying to put together will be called, will also be performing at the concert.

Before I even got into Hello! Project I was a Buono! fan and I just loved their music. My love for the group was a reason I kept wanting to give H!P another chance in case I found another group that I loved as much. And I am pretty sure I have done that with Country Girls at least and there are plenty of other groups I have come to like. So I am so happy to hear that the unit is not completely defunct yet.

Ever since Berryz Kobo went on indefinite hiatus but most of the girls, including Tsugunaga Momoko and Natsuyaki Miyabi, staying with Up-Front at least I had been hoping that Buono! would make some kind of return. So to know that they will be around, at least for concerts, as there is no word if they will release anything new to go with the concert, makes me happy. I want to see them perform live one day so that dream can be kept alive for at least a bit longer now.

I am also excited to hear that Miyabi's group may still happen yet. Miyabi was of my favorite Berryz members so I really would love to see her return to performing again. Just hope they are able to get something going in time for this summer concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment