Saturday, September 12, 2020

Idol Fandoms 2020: Hello! Project

Since two of the groups I was mainly following in Hello! Project, Country Girls and Kobushi Factory, has been disbanded I have not been following H!P much. 

Still enjoy Morning Musume and with my kamioshi, Oda Sakura, still with the group I still try to keep updated on what is going on with them. Though it is frustrating that the group releases so little music-wise. On the other hand is does make it easy to keep updated with them because of that. 

I want to get back into Angerme, as while Wada Ayaka was a big draw for me for the group there is no doubt there are current members of the group that are well worth paying attention to. Sasaki Rikako has really stood out to me recently and there are so many girls in the group that just so much potential.

And without Country Girls and Kobushi Factory to follow I find myself paying more attention to Juice=Juice as Inaba Manaka and Inoue Rei have filtered over to the group and I liked both of them in their original groups. Plus their music recently has been more in line with my tastes so it really works out.

As for now that is where I am going to tap out for H!P. Even with the few groups since I have so many other groups from other agencies that I also follow it feels like enough. Or would be if H!P gave any of their groups some kind of regular release schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment