Friday, September 25, 2020

TOMORROW X TOGETHER's 1st minisode

TOMORROW X TOGETHER are set for a new release on November 6th, 2020. The release is a minisode, an episode to go between their Dream Chapter of releases that have come before and the next chapter that will come after to keep with their concept. 

The full name of the release is Minisode 1: Blue Hour and it will be released in three versions, R, AR and VR. Each version will come with a photobook, CD, paper sticker, lyric paper, behind book, and photo card. For pre-orders only there is also a poster and limited photo to be included.

The CD is listed as having five tracks, but there are no titles for the songs yet. 

I actually went and pre-ordered a copy of the Target exclusive edition for this release. I honestly cannot get over the fact that I am even able to purchase this through a major chain store like Target, as I am so used to having to import releases. I hope going forward the rest of TXT's releases are released like this, as my bank account will definitely be less empty if I do not have to pay overseas shipping fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment