Thursday, October 16, 2014

Yuma's 1st Chapter

Looks like my speculation about Nakayama Yuma's upcoming album was pretty on the mark as it is set to be released the last week of November on the 26th. The title of the album is Chapter 1 and it will come in two different versions.

The limited edition will come with a DVD that will have a Short Film for the album song, Kosaten, with a making of feature. It will also have ten tracks on the CD.


The regular edition will just be the CD but it will have thirteen tracks, the bonus tracks being: Oyasumi, Hustler and Kiseki, Mitsukeni.


And there is a bundle offered by CDJapan if you want to get both versions.


I am rather excited for this album, mainly because I am still enjoying Yuma's latest single, Get Up! quite a bit. And of the four single tracks on the album there is only one I do not like, High Five. And speaking of those tracks Akuma na Koi from Nakayama Yuma w/B.I. Shadow will be getting an album version, which I am expecting to be a solo version of the song. (Which it technically was from the start but I still expect this song to be a Yuma only version.)

In any case I will definitely be picking this up, though I want to wait and see if I was right about Kis-My-Ft2 releasing a new single before the end of the year so I can get both in one order.

No comments:

Post a Comment