Saturday, October 11, 2014

My favs (2014)

Again been just running thoughts through my head and figured I should go over who my favorite member of the groups I follow are.

Like always Nagase Tomoya is my favorite of TOKIO. I do like the rest of the group but he just has the biggest impact on me. I mean my dream guy is definitely someone who is like him after all. 

Kato Shigeaki is still my favorite member of NEWS. Even though he is not a member that naturally stands out I find him interesting and the kind of person I would love to be able to just talk to.

With Kis-My-Ft2 I am facing a renewed interest in the group. While I have never ignored them there was a time I did not follow them as much but now I really want to see more of them. Senga Kento has been a favorite but right now I do not feel like I really have a favorite anymore. Watching them now I find that I enjoy watching everyone and feel like I am learning about them all over again.

Johnny's WEST has proven a bit more difficult to figure out a favorite. I had favorites of the Junior groups that it was made from, Kiriyama Akito for B.A.D. and Fujii Ryusei for 7WEST. Now that they are in the same group it is hard to say which one is favored over the other. Also I am beginning to notice Hamada Takahiro and Kamiyama Tomohiro so I think it will be a while to get a clear favorite from the group.

With the Juniors my favorites are still the six from the Bakaleya6. Overall I feel my interest in the Juniors wane and feel once these six move on to whatever is next for them I may be moving on from the Juniors in general. But it is so hard to say what the future will bring and the only sure thing is that Jesse, Matsumura Hokuto, Kochi Yugo, Morimoto Shintaro, Tanaka Juri and Kyomoto Taiga have my interest and support.

And that about covers things for me. Honestly I am a bit surprised that I do not have as many favorites locked in as I thought I did. But that is one thing I do enjoy Johnny's is following groups and watching members grow and it is the newer groups that I am mainly undecided on.

No comments:

Post a Comment