Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Idolish7 2nd anniversary scouting

Idolish7 is celebrating its 2nd anniversary and being very kind to its players for it. They are giving a free 10 + 1 pull and then 7 free solo yolos to all players. Then there is a special box that your first pull s, solo yolo and 10 + 1, are discounted by 50%. There is another box for the kuji card sets but you have to by stella stones to scout in that and I want to remain f2p with this game for now. Maybe if they bring it back next anniversary I will cave.

Overall I did rather well with the boxes I went for and even had to expand my box as there never seems to be enough space in it for this game.


But my free 10 + 1 pull was all about my second and third best boys. Second boy being Ryuunosuke so getting his Taisho card was great. For Iori it was mostly just the joy of getting SR doubles that I have been needing. And even fourth best boy, Mitsuki, made an appearance with the first of the 2nd anniversary cards I managed to get.


So I now have this lovely Sakura Message SSR as well as Iori's occupation SSR, but that one is not nearly as lovely so no screen cap for it.


Most of the free solo yolos yielded nothing of value but I was able to get one more of the special 2nd anniversary SSRs. I was so happy to see that it was the Iori x Ryuu one, the only way to have topped it was to get the one of my best boy. Then the discounted solo yolo blessed me with another one from the set and I will not complain with getting more Riku and Yamato.


My 50 star jewel pull was the perfect end to my scouting. It gave me plenty of white/gray hair boys, including my best boy Sougo with the special 2nd anniversary cross talk SSR. I honestly felt I managed to get everything I could have hoped for with these pulls and I can start saving for Ryuu's birthday box.

I hope everyone else had good pulls and if you want to start playing the game this is probably the best time as you can start off with free pulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment