Wednesday, August 2, 2017

First steps into Enstars

I have been taking screenshots over the past couple months since starting playing Ensemble Stars so I figured that it would be best to share them as a journey into this idol hell.

Honestly I have tried to get into Enstars in the past before but never really got into it much. I did keep a passing interest as it did seem to have some elements to it that I would enjoy, such as being character driven and a good mix of melodrama. This latest attempt, that actually succeeded in pulling me into this game, had my interest piqued with the announcement of the character Mikejima Madara being  introduced to the game. I fell in love with the character quickly and decided to give the game another shot just for him.

I did not screen cap my first scouting pull but with it I got Shino Hajime's initial 5 star card. With also getting Sakuma Rei as my initial 4 star with my first try I just knew at this point this was the account I was going to be sticking with.


My second scout confirmed that. I had started playing in the middle of the Easter Night event and only managed to get the point 4 star card as it dropped for me. Something I was happy enough with as I did not really know the characters all that well so I was just happy to get something stronger than a 3 star. After the event I decided to go for scouting in the box for the latest card set released, the Card Battler set. In the one pull I did in the box I managed to get all four cards that were in the set, which of course meant the 5 and 4 star.

My account being as new as it was it was all welcome, even if it meant I could not enjoy the bonus stats the set would have had during the event. But going two for two with getting 5 stars for my scouting was not something I would disappointed with.


So after my first event this is where I stood when it comes to 5 and 4 star cards. My vocal team easily being the strongest with the only one with any 5 stars at this point. And for a new account this is rather fantastic. I have seen scouting videos where people have brought up never pulling a 5 star with a scout and having to get them with the events.

And after this is am mostly waiting for Madara to start getting cards in the game at that point so I could truly begin my journey as a MadaraP.

No comments:

Post a Comment