Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Morning Girls On The Run get!!

Recently I have been getting more and more into Japanese girl groups and decided that I should create an actual blog dedicated to them.

The blog will mostly be posting of the videos I do in relation to the girl groups I am following but I will try to mix in text based entries as well. I will also bring over the few posts I did over on my Johnny's-centric blog, Never Ending Music Power, related to girl groups. (These will be posted daily until I have brought them all over.) I believe in the long run it would be best to keep the two blogs separate this time, especially as I am not blogging as much as I used to in general anymore.

I do plan on updating this when there are new releases for the groups I am following and other major news for them.

The name of the blog comes from a group name and a song from another group. The "Morning" comes from Morning Musume while "Girls On the Run" is from the song by Chu-Z.

I hope you enjoy this blog.


(Note: This of course was the first post I made for the now defunct Morning Girls On the Run idol blog I ran.)

No comments:

Post a Comment