Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Hey! Say! JUMP getting fairytale Fab

 I just realized that it has been about a year since getting back into Johnny's as I recall Hey! Say! JUMP's album Parade being the first new release from the group that I picked up. Which of course means I should have been expecting their next album to be released before the end of the year. I was not though so it took me by surprise to have it announced to be released December 16th. 

This album carries a theme of fairy tales with most of the songs being inspired by a fairy tale. The title of the album is Fab! -Music speaks-. It will come in 3 editions, 2 limited and 1 regular edition. Both limited editions are CD and DVD combos. 

This first limited edition has 16 song tracks on the CD and then on the DVD it has the music video and making of footage for the album track Fab-ism. It will also come with a large sized 32-page photo booklet with lyrics.

The second limited edition has the same track listing for the CD as the first le. The DVD has two music videos for three of the songs on the album, Okami Seinen, Senya Ichiya and Naimono Nedari as well as making of footage for the Okami Seinen music video. It will have a 40-page photo booklet with lyrics.

The regular edition has a bonus track that is not included with either of the limited editions. The lyric booklet included can be folded out to become a poster.


There are previews up for some of the songs from the album already and I am really looking forward to it. It sounds like it is going to be another solid album from the group. 

Of course I am sadly not going to be able to get all the versions, there is just too much coming out for all the groups I am following to afford everything. It'll just be the regular edition for me as I want the bonus track.

No comments:

Post a Comment