Friday, July 10, 2015

Morning Musume '15 makes a wish!

It has finally been confirmed that Morning Musume '15 will be releasing their second single on August 19th. It will be a triple A-side (which at this point should surprise no one) with the title of the single ending up as Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/ Imasugu Tobikomu Yuki.

Each song looks like it will have a corresponding LE and RE for it as there are three LEs and three REs which at least breaks the usual release pattern for MM.

If so then guessing from the title placement the LE and RE A editions should feature Oh my wish!



The LE B and the RE B then should be for Sukatto My Heart (which we have a live performance of already so fans can know what that sounds like).



The of course Imasugu Tobikomu Yuki being featured for the LE and RE C versions.


I am really curious about the image that each song will have as I do only by one version of the REs and do so based on which cover/outfit I like best. Sukatto My Heart has sailor suits going for it from what we have seen but the rest are still a mystery. Yet this close to the release date we probably will not have to wait too long to see what they rest will look and sound like.

Either way I am glad we are finally getting a new single for the group and look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment