Thursday, April 16, 2015

NEWS - A Release History introduction

I do not think I need to spend much time talking about how much I love NEWS. I have done so several times on this blog and various other places and if anything I have found a new way to share that love. And that simply is this project for this blog.

I will go over all their CD releases and give commentary about the releases, as what was going on with the group around the time of the releases and something about the releases as well. By doing this I hope to give a history of the group, mostly for those who may not be familiar with them.

I will be skipping solo and sub-unit releases though, just to help keep things simple mostly. Especially when a lot of the solo and special releases are tied to Yamashita Tomohisa, who is no longer a member of the group.

I plan on doing one release a week, so I can keep on schedule, and will finish things up with the latest release, whatever that may be when I get to it. So every Friday there will be a new entry for this project starting later today with NEWS Nippon. And if there are new CD releases by the group before I finish with this project it will just be added to this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment