Thursday, March 5, 2015

Berryz Kobo's last concert release

While the group is no longer together it does not mean they are completely done with releasing things. Of course this will most likely be the last release of the group before their start of their indefinite hiatus and is something to look forward for fans, so they can relive that emotional final concert. The release will be on June 10th, so there is plenty of time to start saving for it.

The DVD release only has one edition and that will have the final concert at Nippon Budokan on March 3rd.



There will be a regular edition for the Blu Ray that will just have the same content as the DVD version.



Then there is a limited edition that will have the final concert, footage from the Berryz Kobo Matsuri concerts held the two previous days of the final concert, a documentary of an event held on March 2nd, 2 CDs with recordings from the final concert as well as a photo book. Or basically be the definite final live release for Berryz fans.



Honestly I have no surprise whatsoever that this release is happening but the limited edition sounds amazing. It is the version I really want to get and since I am getting good hours at work now I think I may be able to afford to pick up. It will still take a little saving for but considering everything it is coming with the price seems really good. And no matter what I want that final concert and the Berryz Kobo Matsuri footage they will surely have the final Buono! performance on there and I want that as well, since that was the group that lead to my first initial interest in Berryz in the first place.

In fact trying to figure out how that set is 6 BDs I can only assume that we are getting the complete concerts for those days with each day taking up two BDs then the final concert being the fifth disc and the last one being the documentary. And I would not be surprised if that the first CD will have the main concert while the second will be the encores with graduation messages. Or at least if I was putting this together that would be how I would do it. In any case I want this and hopefully I'll be able to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment