Monday, March 9, 2015

Country Girls colors

Today Country Girls have had their official Youtube channel opened with the first PV for their upcoming major debut single uploaded on it. The channel can be found here.

I've already watched and done my reaction to the video for Itooshikutte Gomen ne and I am mainly just waiting for files to upload, convert and other such editing things. But I wanted to fangirl about this still, especially since with this video it looks like we have member colors revealed for the group.

In the PV all the members draw hearts on what is probably some plexi-glass in a different color marker for each girl. The break down is such;

Shimamura Uta is yellow. 

Morito Chisaki is orange. 

Ozeki Mai is blue. 

Yamaki Risa is green.

Tsugunaga Momoko is pink. 

Inaba Manaka is red.

The colors are not too much of a surprise as the group did a project together a while ago where they all had to pick a color to use for it and the break down for that was basically the same, IIRC. And of course I doubt Momoko is anywhere near ready to give up pink, adoring sempai or not.

I actually rather like green for Risa. With four of the six girls having warm colors having a cool color like green will help her stand out in the group, the same for Mai. And green is honestly one of my favorite colors so I am a little biased there, since Risa is one of my favorite members of this group.

Overall I am so pleased with everything that Country Girls is doing right now. This is an adorable PV for an adorable group and I cannot wait for the next PV to come out for the group. Hopefully we will see it next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment