Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fan Status 2014: A.B.C-Z

A.B.C-Z is a group that I want to like but just find myself mostly indifferent to them. I know that they are all talented performers and what they do tends to be interesting but there is just something that does not click for me.

I really liked watching the group's J's Journey and their upcoming group drama sounds interesting to me. I like a few of their songs that they have released. Yet for whatever reason I just cannot get myself into the group. It is frustrating as there are plenty of reasons I can think of to like them but even then something is missing for me to be able to.

At best I plan on keeping an eye on the group. Maybe whatever missing will click eventually, or even if they do not then at least I know I will be able to find some good entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment