Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New series down the pipeline.

After tinkering around a bit with my new camera as well as further exploring what my video editing software can do I have decided to add two new video series to the ones I am already doing.

As I just recently got interested in a new Japanese idol group, like today, I decided that it would be awesome to share information about them. Then it dawned on me that I could do a video, followed by the idea of making a series of videos that introduced the music acts that I like. 

Since I know I can be rather fickle at times when it comes to finding new groups and actually sticking with them for the long run I believe that at least with this series I can at least help spread some information and maybe help someone out who may be looking for that. Especially since I follow so many Japanese acts and information in English for those can vary a lot.

For the other series, I am basically committing to doing music video reaction videos. I figured out how to do the picture in picture thing, which was the only thing stopping me from doing this earlier. But I am glad I will only be doing it now that I have a real camera. I just want to react to videos I have never seen, or cannot recall watching before mostly but only full versions and off of official Youtube channels. I plan on kicking it all off with watching all the Morning Musume videos, because I have friends who are fans of the group and I figure doing this then perhaps I can at least follow their conversations better. Plus they have plenty of full length PVs on their official channel which helps make it easy.


So with that said the official series list is as follows:

Thennary Speaks - every Saturday and covers a wide range of topics.

Sequentialdility - every Wednesday for reviewing individual comic issues and every other Monday for reviews of graphic novels.

PV reaction videos - every Sunday for first reactions to PVs that can be found in full and legally on Youtube.

Rant & Rave - no schedule, just whenever I feel the need to talk about something that I do not want to wait for the next episode of Thennary Speaks for. 

INTRODUCING ... - no schedule, will focus on giving an introduction of music acts that I am feeling excited about at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment