Friday, November 2, 2018

Fiction of a Fan

This blog post is just to announce that I've decided to link my fanfiction to this blog. As I like the idea of having a hub for all the things connected to me and don't have the time to learn all the coding I would need to get my own website up and running. Plus unlike Google+, Blogger is not dead yet so I will be here most likely to the end. Much like the Geocities webpages I had in my youth.

Unlike my Geocities pages though I am finding ways to keep this blog alive with content. As I am trying to focus on writing again I have begun to work on fanfiction. It was with fanfic that I started to write complete pieces, even if on the short side, and I do enjoy writing something I can instantly share with others once I am done with it.

If you want to check out my fanfiction so far I post it up on Archive of Our Own (AO3) here. I do have a fanfiction.net account (under the name Seca) but have not updated it in years. I am also uploading all my old fanfiction to AO3 so eventually everything found there will be able to be found under my current AO3 account.

All new pieces from now on will be cross-posted here. I tend to write slowly so it will not be often.

No comments:

Post a Comment