Friday, November 23, 2018

Angerme adding two from the North

The new members joining Angerme have been announced! Both are from Hokkaido with one being a familiar face for those who follow the Hello!Project Trainees in Hokkaido. The Hokkaido Trainee and now Angerme member is Ota Haruka. The other girl that has now joined the group is named Ise Reira and from concert reports she is from the latest audition H!P held, the ONLY YOU auditions earlier this year. Both will start full group activities with the 2019 winter concerts.

Ota Haruka's addition to a group is the first time any of the Hokkaido Trainees have debuted with a H!P group.

I honestly look forward to learning about these girls in the future. I have liked all the members picked for Angerme so far and I doubt these girls will be an exception. I just hope H!P makes sure they release a single for them to have as their first single before the single that will be Wada Ayaka's final single. I know H!P likes to be slow with releases but I hope they make an exception for this as I would hate for the new members to be completely overshadowed by Ayaka for their first single. Yet I can see that happening with H!P.

It is nice to see H!P at least is willing to invest in the Hokkaido Trainees. I recall they used to have Kansai Trainees but I do not recall much happening with those, except Yamada Nana (who was using her real name Nakayama Nana with H!P) quitting to audition for NMB48. So the attention H!P is giving the girls in Hokkaido is a nice change and hopefully bodes quite well for those idol hopefuls.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next for these two girls and ANGERME. Congrats to Ota Haruka and Ise Reira!

    ReplyDelete