Friday, February 9, 2018

NEWS goes EPCOTICA

I have the feeling that I should have known this album was coming, yet I did not so it was a surprise when the CDJapan notification popped up in my inbox for it. But NEWS will be releasing a new album on March 21st that will be titled EPCOTICA. It will come in two different versions and both are available for pre-order.

The limited edition will be coming in special packaging and will come with a 28 page booklet as well as a DVD with a special video titled "EPCOTIA Safety Guide" as well as making of footage of it. The CD will have a total of 18 tracks, with 13 of the 18 having their titles released over on Johnny's net.


The regular edition will have a 20 page booklet and will have the four solo songs that the limited edition will not have as well as the 18 songs it does.


CDJapan does have the handy order page if you want to get both editions together. There does not seem to be any bonus for doing so this time around.



As a NEWS fan I am excited for an album worth of songs from the group, especially as so many will be new as LPS is the only single track included. In fact LPS was the only single between their last album and this one, which is why this took me by surprise.

Unless I get really lucky I am going to have to settle with just getting the regular edition as I doubt the limited edition will be available by the time I can afford to place my pre-order. Though I would love to get the LE, as the video sounds like it will be rather fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment